A consumer's creditor is entitled to receive the Credit Register data pertaining to a natural person, subject to such natural person's consent.
To receive the Credit Register data pertaining to a consumer:
1) the consumer's creditor shall fill in a request form interactively in the "Section of Credit Register consumer creditor request" (address – https://pkp.bank.lv), specifying information relevant for the provision of the Credit Register data. Other person may fill in the above request on behalf of the consumer creditor;
2) the consumer's creditor shall pay the one-off payment to the Bank of Latvia in the amount of for the use of the Credit Register. The relevant amount is transferred to the Bank of Latvia account LV51 LACB 0EUR 1750 5020 0, BIC LACBLV2X;
Under payment details the consumer's creditor shall state the number of the request form filled in interactively.
3) The Bank of Latvia shall send a natural person stated in the request form filled in interactively the Credit Register data identification code and instruction for the use of the above code and confidentiality thereof to the delivery address provided in the request within two business days after receiving the one-off payment;
4) the natural person shall enter the Register data request identification code interactively in the "Section of Credit Register consumer creditor request" (address: https://pkp.bank.lv). Other person may also enter the identification code on behalf of the natural person, where the above code has been assigned to such other person by the above natural person;
5) the Bank of Latvia shall send the consumer's creditor the Credit Register data on the natural person. Where the delivery address of the consumer's creditor referred to in the request form filled in interactively is outside Latvia, the Bank of Latvia prepares the Credit Register data in Latvian and English.